View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Z33knight
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z MB 6SP
Z33knight is on a distinguished road

Putting the Vette performance aside, would someone please redesign that old style wedge? It's basically been the same shape and styled car since the 80's. Tradition is one thing, but something totally new could work. It's not "ugly" in my opinion, but I just look at it and think old and "look at me, I own a Vette" calling card. Plus as said earlier, this car is every f'nwhere. Never been a fan of a car you park and see 3 or more in eyes view.

I think the 370Z was my first sports car I was all around impressed with.(Sides a MKIV Supra 2JZ with a fat T51R Three distinct reasons that all must sum up to an all around complete package. Performance vs exterior styling vs interior styling. Long have I loved the exterior of a car just to find POOR interior design. This was always a deal breaker for me. The Gallardo, the Viper GTS, the Vette. Poor interior design. Yes, some more function than for style, but for that price....

I'm a prior 350 owner and that was the only thing that killed that car for me. The interior was better than most, but once you saw those spy shots of the 370Z interior back in 08..... the glitter in my eyes died. I had to have one.

and now I do
Z33knight is offline   Reply With Quote