View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #606 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZ View Post
This kit looks superb. I spy the new washer bottle. Question for you Stillen guys: how is the intake situated behind the bumper?
Thanks! Actually that is the overflow bottle for the radiator, we do not need to relocate the washer bottle.

I just went out and snapped a few pictures of the front of another one of the test cars. I'm processing that picture now so you will see the heat exchanger and the intakes. We are going through a third round of instruction checks right now on another vehicle. Now we have had multiple mechanics doing the installs, and verifying our instructions. Additionally, this new car is an out of state car so we are confirming that we are prepared for CA and out of state vehicle's, should there be any differences. You would be amazed at some of the tiny differences we've seen in the past that can cause big headaches!

So now we have the kit running on four different vehicle's...

Also, one thing that is not shown in this picture is the air filter shield. Just like on our G37 Gen. 3's we have made a hydro shield to protect the filters from water.

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 05-21-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote