View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Copied from their testimonial site:

"Sam Dinsdale, Urbana, Illinois
I do not know what I would do without the iPad Steering Wheel Mount. I often have to drive up I-57 between Urbana, Illinois and Chicago to catch a flight from O'Hare Airport. The highway is straight as an arrow and there are no trees. Often people fall asleep in the middle of a clear and dry day with no traffic and crash while driving on I-57 because it is so boring and because the speed limit is only 65 miles per hour. I have found that using cruise control and playing BeJeweled on my iPad mounted on the steering wheel keeps me awake and alert without distracting too much from driving. When there is no traffic on the really straight parts of the road, I can go through my inbox and delete spam. I can't thank you enough. "

Do these idiots even read what they are saying?
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote