View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydsz View Post
Come on now it is not a fair comparison to make between a crappy stock radio put in by a car company and high end aftermarket audio. If you are into high end audio you should know better than to expect any stock system, base or bose to be able to compete with that stuff. So bottom line is and it's never changed, that if you want high end audio you buy the cheapest stock radio you can and then you yank it out. This is standard operating procedure. But bitching that the stock base or bose doesn't compare with an aftermarket system is ridiculous. I mean what were you expecting?

That said the 370z bose/nav system is better than most stock car systems. It still sucks, but where is the surprise in that? I am not sure what the complaint is? I have never heard a decent stock system installed by a car manufacturer (when compared to aftermarket systems). If you have high end audio expectations you should know it has to be aftermarket. This discussion is really moot.
Um I would check out the harmon/kardon systems in some cars and the infinity is others both blow away the bose system.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote