View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
okay, i get you but the only problem with that is the chubby doesn't open all the way up. i don't know if you can see the whole screen let alone have enough opening for hand commands.
Tried putting a Nuvi 650 w/ a 4.3" screen in there last night. It fit with room to spare on all sides, probably about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch on the side, about as much on top, and enough depth to fit two or three more units behind it.
(in fact, I have pics, see bellow)

No matter how I placed it, I could clearly see the full screen from my regular sitting position, and could easily operate the unit. If anything, i'd look for something a bit bigger to fit in there. It should be no problem rigging something that would fix the unit in place.

k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote