View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

I hear your pain Dembfyr. Unfortunately, you missed it and now you are just going to have to deal with it and fix it on your dime/time. If the dealer was cool they would just take care of you, but since this is kind of a pricy fix (paint work I assume?) they don't want to mess with it, especially since you noticed it after it left their lot. But I hear your pain and I would be pissed at them too. I would just get PDR on it if you can. Is there paint damage? Chock this up to a learning experience. This will not happen again, right?

A similar story I had and the outcome was positive:

Years ago took my Civic to Sears to get a battery replaced. My car was mint with no dings. Went got the battery installed, drive home and when I parked I saw a nickel size ding in the fender! That was not there before. Was on the same side as the bettery. I was convinced they did it when putting in the battery. Drove there the next day and complained. Manager looks at it and agrees to have it fixed. They could of said the same thing your dealer said but they were great about it. If they didn't I would of been SOL as I did not notice it before I left their store! I now check over the car everytime before I leave!!!