View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SIMOTA1 got some shoes....

sup everyone.... soo today i went to a local tire shop... to buy headlight polish... (yah they sell polishes and stuff also) my friend was there and said i should look at these new axis wheels... he pointed them out to me and i was like naw man not my style.... its to chrome lol... his like yah man, its vip style wheels.... i was like i pass... he kept bugging me to try it on my z... i just ignored him lmao... then i see the guy getting a huge ladder and getting the wheel off the shelf... his like, look bro ill put it right by ur car.... so he did... about 5 mins later... i went to the bank and got some money out.... i was sold lol... reminds me of venacis in a way... but cheaper... lol here are some pics... rims are by axis... but part of the executive line (vip style wheels)... and the name is image thats wat my friend said... anyways here are the pics...

i have spacers on btw... didnt know it would fit.... all i had to do was swap the 30mm to the rear and put the 25mm in the front... i dont know the offsets or specs on the wheels... if u guys wanna know it ill ask my friend...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote