View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #30 (permalink)
gumpy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z white manual
gumpy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Josh View Post
Traded in my E92 M3 in today on a PG 09 6-sp Touring/Sport/Nav Z. The Z has the gray leather and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the interior is.

The Z was just traded in on a Maxima and only had 833 miles on it. I was looking to get into something a little less pricey to move up the property ladder. I actually stopped at the dealer to look at a frontier and when I started looking at the Z's I said in passing that if I were to get one I'd want a PG with sport and nav. The sales lady's eyes lit up and said she was working on a trade for that exact car and that if she could find the exact Maxima that the guy wanted that they should be getting the Z in a couple days. She called me on Wednesday, we got the deal worked out and I took delivery today. The only bad thing was the car already had the front plate bracket mounted.

My M3 only had 8066 miles when I dropped her off this afternoon, I was a little sad but I got a great car and the deal was solid.

My wife has an Infiniti EX35 and it has been flawless. Her good luck with that car is what made me consider the Z. The Z and the EX actually appear to share quite a few parts.

I don't have any good pics of the Z but yall all know what they look like.

The old M3:
I fell off my chair when i saw the title...

how do the cars compare? As much as i love the z, there must be things about the M3 you miss... M3 is a legendary car...
gumpy is offline   Reply With Quote