View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Someone keyed the **** out of my gf's car, help

I'm pretty damn sure it's my neighbor since one time he told me not to park next to his car because he got a ding on his car. Firs of all, I drive a 370z and he drives a civic, I love my car like crazy. Which pissed me off was he assume thtat I did it without even asking me if I accidently did it like a gentlement should have done. I'm not even gonna bring the racist crap into this thread but I'm pretty sure he is and his wife is even worse. My gf lives with me and it's a townhouse so we share parking spaces and usually park next to his and his wife's car but never too close that we can open our door widely and would not touch their cars and my gf keep finding out that her car is keyed.
And ding. We checked her car regularly and it can not happen at school but we find out new scratches in the morning and her car has about 5 scratches now, the recent one is like 2 feet long and I'm pissed as sh.t but can not prove if they did it.

Question is: does any one knows a in car spy camera so I can catch the mother fuccker that did this? Most importantly it works well at night. Please don't be too expensive hehe
tonybui is offline   Reply With Quote