View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
golfgirlrobin
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PG A7
golfgirlrobin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
How did it even get to that point where you were going into the finance office to sign paperwork when the deal wasnt even complete. Its not the dealers job to read minds. I cant say i know how it all went down and it may of been a communication issue who knows but honestly you shouldnt of even let it get that far and went in to sign paperwork before you even knew what your payment was. Mistakes happen and its not even a question of ethics Your just pissed you didnt get the price you wanted at that time and had to go somewhere else. But why you would even go into an office to sign paperwork without knowing your payment and rate is beyond me. You kept on negotiating and going with the deal and negotiating price that the dealership thought you were paying cash since you didnt say anything.
As I stated in my first post, I was paying cash. There were to be no payments and there was no rate. All I needed to know was what the tax and license was. Cash is cash. They assumed I was financing; why I do not know since they never bothered to ask. I'm pissed because we agreed to a price and they changed their mind.

I'm not sure why you think I would be pissed about not knowing a rate or a payment when there wasn't one.
golfgirlrobin is offline   Reply With Quote