View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Billydsz, I am not saying that you called me a liar. The dealer did.

Modshack, Thanks for the confidence. If that were the case I'd want them to fix the rock chips that I got while driving back to Indiana. Or the mark that happened when a rake fell over in my garage and hit the car. Why is it so hard to give me the benefit of the doubt? The estimates are to remove the bumper cover, paint and blend the area that was chipped, re-clear and reinstall. Obviously I should have noticed it but I didn't. My bad.

But I'm going to concede here. I guess I am wrong in my thinking that it should have been taken care of.

Guys, I will put this to bed.

I F'ed up and will take the responsibility.

Yup you screwed up, just like every other person on this board has at one point or another. Enjoy your car and contribute to the community here, there is a wealth of knowledge that you can benefit from.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote