Thread: Oil Change
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #64 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
True. Either way, this is why I do my own oil changes. With the 370, another thing to worry about is the fact that they have to remove the undertray to do an oil change. My specific concern is that they might get lazy and not put all 21 bolts back into place afterwards. It is a PITA with 21 bolts, after all, and I can see the temptation for someone to cut corners and leave a few of them off, especially when it's not their car, know what I mean?
Perhaps I shouldn't trust myself considering I've already lost one bolt, lol. I swear the damn thing just f*cking vanished.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote