View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallywood View Post
Just ask your dealer to locate one.

But be wary. I had a dealer locate a Z just like mine a month or so before I bought mine. Because he found it one state away, he acted like I should just take a bs price. On the phone, this salesman acted like he was my savior, all because he took 15 mins to search online and was willing to drive 2 hours. A month later, the same exact car rolls off a truck at another dealership in the area, they give me a price 1500 dollars cheaper, throw in wheel locks and a car cover, and we have our winner.

Another option is to use cars.com or the locate function at nissanusa.com. nissanusa's search is a little clunky, because you have to switch dealers and it clears your search metrics from time to time, but it's not unusable.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote