View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.alexander View Post
Going from memory, pics of the behind the cubby taken appart, I don't think there is enough depth behind there to make it a sliding cover.

The leather of the cover is kind of growing on me. I am entertaining the idea of just getting a portable 4.3" gps unit and putting it in the cubby and keeping it open when using the gps.
okay, i get you but the only problem with that is the chubby doesn't open all the way up. i don't know if you can see the whole screen let alone have enough opening for hand commands.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote