View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Z View Post
theres like pics in japan of people putting LCDS where the cubby is! ill try n find them..but I think its a good investment to put an LCD/navi in the cubby..because soo many people want aftermarket then the blah navi from nissan. Plus with the whole aftermarket in the stock radio..u have to configure the controls on the steerwheel..and i dont want to mess with that. I just want navi where the cubby is..nothing like all in one crap..
I agree. I basically just use the HU with AUX plugged into my iphone. I just need to change the volume on the steering wheel and dont want to mess with the hookup of that stuff for the aftermarket. On the other hand, if there's some HU that would read my iPhone 3G music library, which I'm not sure there is, that would be cool (but the problem is, I'll be on iPhone 6.0 while still driving the Z, and i'm sure they wont work together at that point).

I'd love to just put a Navi into the cubhole and call it a day.

Find those pics if you can.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote