View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antman22 View Post
Don't expect to be the only Z in your city lol. Its bound to happen. Like its been said, it won't hit "mustang status", but you will see more of them. The price of the Z alone will keep it from hitting the numbers that the mustang does. I've seen more Camaros than I have Z's in Dallas...Hell, I've seen more Mercedes SL's than Z's lol.
Bro... have you noticed the amount of camaros in dallas-fort worth area? My god! For it being ford country... there are so many camaros in the area you would think they have been out 5 model years. GM is just making wayyyy too many. The camaro is a nice car with real distinct lines. 40,000 nationally would make it an icon without overproduction. And the V6 is a waste of time. I know its ythe bread and butter but it helps devalue the camaro.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote