View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoneus View Post
A few days ago, on my drive to work a bird left a massive crap on my car which oddly enough resembled the shape of Jesus praying.

I ignored it as I was busy and was planing to wash/wax the car a few days later.

Today I washed and waxed the car. The spot where Jesus was is no longer the same shade as the rest of the car. I am pretty upset about this because I knew that the acids in bird dropping can devolve the clear coat and leave a mark.

So, please wash every bird dropping (even the ones resembling Jebus!) immediately, especially in the summer where the sun only speeds up the corrosion process.

Holy beJebus!

LOL, couldn't resist, as you have that typo in your post