View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
yup, I'm getting my bottom wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. I have chose to go under the anesthesia. This is my first time going under anesthesia I'm a bit nervous. Trying to read up on articles on what to do, what to expect etc Wisdom tooth extraction

I looked at my panorax, it's def impacted (top image) like the picture

My regular dentist told me that he can't do it. I have to go to Dental Surgeon, which make me even more nervous .

Any tips from anyone? Thanks
AK, I feel your pain! I'm getting the top and bottom on my right side removed on June 5th. Not looking forward to it. I'm in my late 20's now, so they are all the way in and one is impacted pretty bad. My dentist said he can do it, although he will have to cut some bone to do so.

I'm also getting a root canal for the tooth in front of it. Well, wish you all the best! Please return the favor in about three weeks, lol!
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote