View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
1. Am i making the right call, as I am super anal about any vehicles appearance, and i have never owned a Nissan before so I havnt worked with the paint. Assuming it will be similar maybe thinner then the german tank paint they throw on Audi's and VW's.

- I was planning a full wash, clay and 3 stage Mothers Wax (any other suggestions that better suit Nissan paint?)
Nissan's paint is not like German paint (you've been forewarned). It's...well...thin, fragile, and doesn't like to be crapped on by birds. After you do your detail I would suggest you have a clear bra put on it immediately if you want to avoid the many little pits and rock chips that this car specializes in collecting.