View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jesse_Hunter
Track Member

Drives: 07' Sky Redline
Jesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond repute

I almost wrecked my Z a few days ago. The first car at the light (about 4 or 5 cars infront of me) died, no big deal. Well the lane to the left was backed up too so I was having to let the other cars in front of me merge over before I could, just trying to be polite. So the car behind me is just Honking and honking like I'm just not going or something, what an idiot. By the time I was FINALLY able to merge over into the other lane and continue through intersection, I was so pissed off from having been honked at 100 times that I just hammered it out of that lane, slammed it into second right before intersection, got a little squirrely in the middle of the intersection and corrected right before the little center median. Extremely stupid of me I know, I just let my emotions get the best of me. I've never had a car with this much power, and I've learned my lesson, don't drive it angry.
Jesse_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote