View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #50 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I have to be more or less the first one to say it, but I hate all the exterior body changes of the Nismo. Maybe I'm just getting older, but to me it screams RICE!!!

It's like they've taken all these beautiful lines of the 370, which really made it look so much like some older Porsches, and stuck crap on it from all sides. That goes double for the side skirts. Then they made it longer again (after shortening the base car from the 350) w/ that ridiculous nose, and yes it does look like a celica. And by far, the worst, the absolutely worst thing about it, are those cuts in the rear bumper--way to royally fk up a car.
<./END OF RANT>

The wing is actually not bad, I wouldnt get it, but depending on what you like, i can totally see some people jumping on it. I dont like the wheels as much as I do the sports package wheels, wish I had those on my base. The red stitching interior is cool too.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote