View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Yeah, as others said, don't worry about it too much. I had one removed and wasn't put under, and it sucked bad. It was awful having to hear (and see) them violently chipping at my tooth and pulling with pliers.

A few years later they had to remove the remaining three wisdom teeth, I didn't even give them a chance to ask whether or not I wanted anesthesia. It was so easy, go in, they knock you out in like a second, then you wake up blissfully stoned in what seems like a few seconds later, not feeling a damn thing, and not giving a **** about anything in the world.

I didn't have any eating issues, apparently I immediately demanded to go get a shake from Steak & Shake, and had no problems keeping it down. Not that I really remember any of that happening.

Afterward they gave me such great painkillers that everything was awesome. The only annoyance was having to clean out the back of my mouth all the time to make sure it didn't get infected. But you get to eat lots of ice cream, so that was a good deal.

So anyway AK, don't worry about it, everything will go smoothly and quickly. And you get stoned!

edit: Oh yeah, and I agree with Jeff, no drinking through straws. Your doctor will probably tell you this (in writing probably) along with other things.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote