View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

ouch. i didn't go under anesthesia, i just had laughing gas and novicaine (local anesthetic) it wasn't bad at all. DONT DRINK THROUGH A STRAW AFTER. research dry socket (not to make you more nervous, just aware) the way you care for it post op can cause your recovery to be super easy or horrible. the anesthesia might be overkill but. i for one laughed when they took out the tooth because of the gas, but i was really nervous going in. oh i had all four at once out btw. If you don't get totally put out, i think you're less likely to feel like total crap for the next day or so. i felt fine after, i actually went home and started playing guitar, although i drooled all over it.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote