View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #70 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
Nobody else got confused except MS but you are correct, it should have ended under yellow, somebody fked up.
Of course, just to play devil's advocate, MS supporters would phrase things differently. They'd say that it wasn't a case of MS being the only one confused at all, but rather a case of MS being the only one astute enough, sharp enough, on the ball enough, to seize the narrow opportunity. Everyone else was just asleep at the switch, they'd argue. (I'm not a fan of MS myself, btw. But I have to respect him for his abilities.)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote