View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Junkman's "How to Completely Repair Your Paint Damage - The Videos!

Hey boys and girls, long time no see! With that said, I created a video series on how to do paint correction using a machine for novices shortly after the last time I was here. Somehow, I never posted that video series over here. That was around 2012. Since then, that series has had over a million views. I accidentally deleted those videos from my Youtube channel but someone had saved them and sent them back to me. I combined all of those videos into one video and that is what this tread is all about.

I would have never known that those videos were gone until a LOT of people started asking about them. I didn't realize how popular they still are given how old they are but after going through and editing annotations within them, I realized that the information contained within them is just as relevant today as it was back then. So I am going to post that video here for everyone to enjoy and partake in the knowledge being offered.

If you have been apprehensive about putting a polisher on your paint, this video is definitely one you want to watch. I break this process down to grade school level and if you can't successfully fix your paint with a machine after watching this video, you never tried. I guarantee that you will have success if you do what I show in this video and the video will prove that too you. All you have to do is watch and take notes.

There is no discount codes, special offers or product list associated with this video as there are A TON of different products that you can use to do what I do in this video. Some of you will have products sitting in your garages right now that will more than work. Some of you may have even purchased products that didn't work for you, despite praise from other folks. It could be the product or it might be YOU. This video is going to answer that question for you.

Here are your before and after shots, which won't make a lot of sense until you have watched the videos, especially when you see how the number "2" ended up in the paint!

BEFORE...

In progress...

AFTER:

So get your pen and paper ready, cook some popcorn and kick up your feet. The learning starts when you click the play button. 😉👍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JTxGf2Lvp4

The Junkman

Last edited by Junkman2008; 02-07-2021 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Updated Information
Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote