View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
One thing I can tell you is that the 350Z where worst, you could not look at them bad. The 370Z Sport Pkg wheels have a little better finish however I have found some blemishes on them, not like you describe.

One of the things is never let your brake dust bake on the rims and wash your rims (soap & water) before you wash the rest of the car.

Last but not least, bring the issue to your service manager. If you don't get a response them got to FB.

Go to FaceBook under Nissan North America, do a friend request and go to the Discussion Thread and open a Topic, your will get a message real fast, believe me.

Also PM me, I have some email addresses that will get you some answers and results if you cannot get your issue resolve at the lower level.
Yes i went to service manager at the dealer and they do beleive is a wheel problem, they even got surprise that Nissan doesnt want to cover it under warranty. Nissan wants me to call BBB cause they stated in the letter they wont do anything.

Yes anything you can give me will be awesome, I also will try the idea of FB and see what happen. Thanks for your input.
mannyz is offline   Reply With Quote