View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default functional GTR scoops on a Solid Red 370z SIMOTA1

hey everyone... as some of you know i have purchased the oem GTR r35 scoops for my z... i had to cut holes in my hood because i wanted them functional... it was a pain in the *** to line up the scoops because they are curved a lil bit.... so i positioned them on the hood where it is curved a lil bit... i have no idea how mount oem wise and i couldnt figure out a way to mount them so they are siliconed on my hood... ALOT of silicon... they fit pretty nice here are some pics.... sorry about the angles of the photos my sis took them for me... lol here are the pics

hope you guys like it

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote