View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kentucky Horses & Horsepower Car Show

It's held in Kentucky and has cars in it. That's the only reason that I can think of for the name! It is for a good cause though. They support the prevention of child abuse in Kentucky. I always get the warm and fuzzies when supporting a good cause.

I got up at 5:00 AM and did a 6 hour quickie detail of the Vette. I didn't have a lot of time and needed to do the interior so I just went around the car with some Fine Machine Polish real fast and wiped it down with detail spray. Instead of doing it in the garage, I did it in direct sunlight so that I would know what it was going to look like at the show. I also wanted to experience just what you driveway detailers go through every time you all work on your cars. I will have some pointers in my upcoming videos series. :thumbsup:

After that, off to the show I went! First, my ride. It has over 115,000 miles on it. She is NOT a garage queen!

And now for some more of the rides there. :thumbsup:

This was the Top Gun winner. It was extremely clean!

This was funny as hell. This dog had to be carrying a 8 foot long stick. Try playing fetch with that thing. She wouldn't put it down. :willy:

That's all folks!

The Junkman