View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman88 View Post
I have noticed since I replaced the bridgestones with the V12 Hankooks is at higher speeds over 75 they feel a little floaty not as confident as the stock tires. Does that sound about right with any other members that have made the change? I am still using the stock front tires not sure if that has any effect.
Like several people have said, even if you replaced the Bridgestones with another brand new set you may notice that feeling more simple due to all the extra tread that you're not used to.

Not sure what kind of effect you are getting with a set of mismatched tires with different wear on the front vs the rear.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote