View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
kenbains12
Banned

Drives: Ferrari360 Nis370 M3
kenbains12 is on a distinguished road
Question Whats the best........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivans View Post
As the title says - 370Z NISMO Wheels and Yokohama ADVAN tires.
Lightweight forged aluminum-alloy 19" x 9.5" +40mm offset (front); 19" x 10.5" +23mm offset (rear) Weight: 20.5 lbs. (9.3kg) – front; 20.9 (9.5kg) – rear

Yokohama ADVAN Sport Y-rated high-performance tires (P245/40ZR19 front, P285/35ZR19 rear)

TPMS included (I think - will explain later) - less than 700 miles on the tires; these were new car take-offs, crazy lady who had them wanted cheap chrome 20's.

I bought these for my sons 240SX but the offsets would have required some significant body work in the rear.

I could put them on eBay, put would prefer an enthusiast gets them first. These are in excellent shape with NO curb damage and only one small scratch I have been able to find.

I will put them on a pallet, shrink wrap and band them and ship to your location.

As for the TPMS, it appears the valve stems are of the TPMS type, but I have no way to tell if the TPMS is present.

Take a look at the pictures and contact me with any questions. Price is $2950 including shipping to continental US.

More pics here: 370Z NISMO Wheels - Photobucket

As you can see I just joined, don't have a 370 although I would love one. I'm not a scammer just trying to help someone who has a 370 and wants the NISMO wheel and tire package.
I will give you 2200.00 firm & you pay shipping! Let me know if that works for you?
Ken
kenbains12 is offline   Reply With Quote