View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_Hunter View Post
I was planning on going the same route as far as ordering a new set of headlights to modify. That way I can always have all my stock parts in case for some reason I ever trade car.

What would you say roughly I'll end up spending on a set of headlights? (un-modded)

Oh yeah, and sick headlights!
It would depend on if you want to buy a complete set with ballasts/core or just the housings. Complete sets with ballasts retail for about $1000.00 per so a set would be $2,000.00. However, Z1 Motorsports can beat that price and save you some funds. I must defer to Dustin at Z1 though for their current price.

If you don't want LED mods and just want your lights painted then I don't believe you need to provide a complete set with ballasts/core as there would be no wiring/LEDs that need to be accounted for. I'd defer to Marco for the definitive answer on that. Marco has another thread with all the cost break downs for the various colors and LED mods as well. Good Luck whichever route you take!