View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
J-BoneZ
Base Member

Drives: '11 Z W/Sport Pkg
J-BoneZ is on a distinguished road
Default First Wrecked 40th Anniversary?!?!?!

As much as I hate to say it, that title may belong to me gentlemen. Was sitting at a light on my way to work the other day and was rear ended by someone who wasn't paying to attention to what the hell was going on!

Fortunately the parts that were damaged can be removed and replaced with new parts. Right now I'm looking at a new rear bumper, new driver side tail light and new exhaust since that ended up being bent and possibly any damage that was done underneath the bumper that i can't see. Thank god that no body work needs to be done at all. I was not injured because she wasn't going very fast but it still pisses me off to have it happen to a car that has less than 3000 miles and it being so limited.

It's been 3 days now since it's been at the body and let me tell you they have really sucked!! This mustang that I have as a rental makes me realize how much i truly enjoy driving my Z on an everyday basis.

Once the body shop sends me pictures of the damage I'll post them up here for all to see. I would have taken some myself but I don't own a digital camera at the moment.
J-BoneZ is offline   Reply With Quote