View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguy View Post
so, how do you like the bazooka tube? its not too muddy is it? do you think you could fit 2 tubes going across? I was thinking about going with the 6.5" bazooka class d 250w self-amplified model bta6250d. then adding a passive 6.5 bazooka length wise beside the powered one.
I love it! It took some time to adjusting and getting use to since it is so close to the front half of the car. I definitely can feel the bass more versus it being in the trunk of my previous cars so that means it doesn't have to be turned on so loud. It sits perfectly before the passenger-rear strut tower which is even better. It sounds fantastic.

I think you would be able to lay two of those tubes you are looking into going across because the bta6250d is over an inch shorter than my model. Now, I'm not sure if that would be ideal for sound performance. They would pretty much be right up on each other therefore seem like it would muffle the sound so I would say do some research on that. But you might just be happy with one tube like I am.
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote