View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

I have white and I honestly feel no other does the car justice ... A Clean Black one to me is just as nice but keeping that black shiny is a tough task. Both silvers to me are a bit boring all though I do like the PG esp when tastefully modded but there is something about the silver that makes me think the car looks smaller ? I get that feeling every time I look at the one that lives by my house, Im not sure why but thats what my mind tells me when I look at it lol...

Red and Blue are very personal colors and both are nice, but after having a red g35 coupe I chose to get white this time. It was tough keeping the red from oxidizing and fading, I was scared to do it all over again. At 110k and 7 years later my 03 coupe's Laser Red Mirrors and hood turned pinkish, I had to respray a lot of the panels for me to be happy, in just 4 years the color faded pretty badly, I guess I didnt wax it and treat it good enough but I def didnt neglect it at all.

I am biased against silver cars though, I just never really cared for them... Wifey has a Alpine White 325xi, I have the PW 370, and my bro who lives with us has a PPW 350Z . Looking at my driveway may blind you on a summer day, lol. So of coarse I will back up on white here...

Look at Vipors Nismo, to me , that is the one of the nicest Z's on this board and its stock...

here is mine, bone stock, before I tinted it, lowered it, and put the spacers and Rays 19s on it ... I dont see any lines hidden here

Vipors Nismo in White, I sweat the PW nismo just couldnt justify the cost difference.

Last edited by chuckd05; 05-16-2010 at 12:14 AM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote