View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
cookZmonster
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40thAn 370Z
cookZmonster is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone who replied, I do appreciate it. I am feeling pretty certain that there is some OTHER motivation behind Asanti not wanting to build me these wheels because so many of you have done similar and more aggressive things. Like VIP and dreamer said there are probably other concerns that aren't related to the fitment that are stopping Asanti, so if they don't want me paying for their wheels, I won't.

I am going to continue to search other really nice rims (venuci, etc) and see if I can find a wheel that either fits already or can be made to my specifications. As several of you have said it seems very likely that I can do even more than I had originally hoped to, which is great.

One last question, with all of the really cool setups here with the widths and offsets etc, have any of you needed to make any modifications at all to achieve them? Adjusting the inner fender well, rolling the fender, etc, anything like that? Or is everyone able to do this without any mods, just bolt on the wheels/spacers and go?

Also remember that I need this car for my DAILY DRIVER, it won't be raced, tracked, or anything like that BUT it will be driven aggressively every single day. I don't know for sure that it matters but I have been asked that a couple times as if people are afraid something could fail due to stress in a year or two. Just wondering.

Thanks again everyone
Aubrey
cookZmonster is offline   Reply With Quote