View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by labk888 View Post
I like your videos but you push the Adams products agenda in many of your videos. Are you getting compensated by them with cash or products? They have a Junkman detail kit at their website that is for sale. Just saying...
I don't "push" Adam's in my videos, I use Adam's to show the simplicity of paint correction. It is the only line of product that I know of that is so simple to use. They color coded the pads to match what goes on the pads. That's called "idiot proof". I can use other products if I wanted to but the confusion that erupts because of all the available products in other lines keeps me from doing so.

I see you didn't bother to watch my Zaino and Meguiar's videos or you wouldn't have posted... I'm jus' sayin...