View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
370zmobbber
Base Member

Drives: 02 acura rsx
370zmobbber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
so you're telling me that fontana gave you a quote that is lower? have you tried asking connell to match it? have you tried garden grove or any other places closer to you to match it... from what i heard OC dealerships are hurting because fontana, west co, and montclair are trying to sell as much so they can get the most shares of inventory on the next batch of delivery rolls out in so cal....

by the way, isnt connell only 45 minutes away from fontana...that's not that far... pay for the toll for $6 dollars.. and ur trip is cut down to half... im assuming ur coming from north sandiego county/south OC? why not take the 15? to 210?

lastly, you might also want to wait till the end of the month to ask them to match... the money you save from driving further dealer could be a stillen intake or berks hfc....
im actually coming from ventura county and no i havent gotten a qoute yet but im just using all this information for the future when i get my z... and from all the research ive done fontana is the cheapest but idk.. well see when it comes down to it... thanks though
370zmobbber is offline   Reply With Quote