View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
MikeySed
Base Member

Drives: fast cars
MikeySed is on a distinguished road

Couple interior shots.. and to notice that there isn't the usual wear on the driver bolster.. mint sides, mint interior.. nothing to note.

I am also going to try and get a vid of the exhaust.. (basically sounds a notch sweeter than the SL65 stock). No drone whatsoever, its actually quiet.. hard to make a turbo car real loud without straight pipes. You can't hear it inside with the radio remotely on. Sounds intoxicating outside the car!

I have a few people interested. My buddies are really pressing me to partner up with them for this hotel, and I am looking to move the car now.

$46,000 WITH WARRANTY.

I am going to ebay it if I don't find someone (it will sell for at least that, a non sport package sl600 same miles with NO WARRANTY sold for $42,888 last week).. just sending a personal message to everyone who inquired about the car and giving someone a great deal.

Mercedes-Benz : SL-Class: eBay Motors (item 150438714583 end time May-08-10 07:37:04 PDT)

That is the car... how hideous without the sport package? Let alone $20k in mods like mine has

Warranty till 4/2015 or 101k so it has another $5k in goodies (new wheels, sl63 spoiler, all the lighting, etc)

MikeySed is offline   Reply With Quote