View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zpoint
Base Member

Drives: Scion tC
Zpoint is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
That is truly crappy. I can't believe they did that. Shouldn't they at least have put some kind of big sign on the car that said "RESERVED!" and tell the sales guys not to sell it?
I was told that there was a "sold" sign on it of sorts. I was boiling when this situation was explained to me and I didn't hear everything clearly. I was also told that there was a mix-up due to the new software system they were using.

To answer the other question, yeah, I could take my deposit and never return but after 21 months, a ton of patience and sacrifice (I just liquidated $25k of my assets this month for the down payment taking a few hits in the process), I refuse to just walk away and say "oh well." Is there a chance that Nissan customer relations will offer any assistance? In the off chance the dealer finds the car I want in the next week, can I get additional discounts? Will they offer me that black GT-R for the same price as my 370z? Do I have any options for filing complaints/leveraging this situation in my favor? If I walk now, I get nothing and I refuse to do so at this point without exploring my options.
Zpoint is offline   Reply With Quote