View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #126 (permalink)
CGMobile370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370Z
CGMobile370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
Deal. I just needed to get a good pic of my Z before changing the avatar. Now there are so many to choose from!

Thanks for all of the information on resonance. I don't think I can delete any of the length of this GReddy piping, so I will try the resonators they place in the cans at the end and see if that helps. If not, then I think I will just try to stick two bananas in the tailpipes.

The EVC's fit is just as good as it looks in those photos. The only caveat is that the angle is a bit harsh for the driver and it takes some maneuvering to read. That and at night, the light from it is in the passenger's eyes. *haha* Who really cares about that, though?

I didn't want open dumps, so no externals. I didn't want to recirc them, either. For the power level that I wanted, internals were perfectly fine. Any possible boost creep/spikes is going to be mediated by the EVC. But, I haven't seen any yet. Even with the more free-flowing exhaust.
How much boost are you running? I think at low boost levels internal wastegates work great.