View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 PM   #222 (permalink)
NonStopTuning
NOT AN ACTIVE VENDOR

Drives: AE86
NonStopTuning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NonStopTuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmz View Post
Has anyone placed an order with NST recently and have not heard back from them? I'm a little concerned, I haven't received any type of confirmation or shipping info and I have already paid for the product. It's been 4 days(paid and ordered on 05/10) and so far nothing. I'm not trying to rub their name in the mud here, but I think I have a valid concern.

I've sent them multiple emails from their site and this forum, also called and left a vm.
elmz,

As I stated on the phone today... unfortunately you did not include your first and last name, or your order number, with your PM. Unfortunately, I have not received your emails either.

As we spoke on the phone, we expect your package to ship within the next seven to ten days. You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your package has shipped.

For anyone else who may be interested in this kit. We are sold out at the moment, but more kits are being anodized as I write this. We expect to have plenty of inventory and to start shipping packages in seven to ten days.