View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

I just put a MTX-ReQ5 in my Z (Touring with Nav). You connect it to the speaker outs of both Bose amps. I replaced the front speakers and disconnected the rears speakres.

It's easy to get to do. If you want to keep your cargo space then lose the spare tire put a large flatter box in it's place.

I'd use both amps but that's me, your W7 is going to be power hungry. I bridged Punch 600a4 to run my fronts and ran my 12" to a Punch 250.1

losing the rears also lets you use your fader as a bass volume control.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote