View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #33 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Raul (RCZ), thank you so much for the thread. This forum came a very long way. I know you know this because you were here during the early days. About year and half ago, slidefox created this thread The370Z.com's First Milestone!! where The370Z crossed 10,000 posts. Now, we have more than half million posts and a database of 15,000+ members! . All happened during that year and half time span. I don't think I have seen any forum grow this quick.

It was because of contributions from members like you, this forum is where it is now. You guys shared thoughts, mod idea, install pics, DIY articles, jokes etc and kept this place alive. If it weren't for you guys, there wouldn't be such forum called The370Z. Also, big thanks to all the members who constantly reported offensive and bad posts, spams etc to me (and our mods). We try to run a pretty strict forum here. We don't like drama. We like to keep our forum simple, easy to navigate. We also like PG environment (PG avatar rule) since it's viewed from many schools/colleges/corporate offices. May be these are things that kept people coming back to our forum.

Well, thank you everyone for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Better Idea, when you get an email alert for a PM, reply to the email(not the pm) and congratulate him that way.....
haha.. believe me or not, I still get at least 5-10 of those emails a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
lmfao! You guys attacked his visitor profile like hungry birds attack fresh bread! Poor Larry. He is probably saying is going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
When I was hot, AK gave me a blanket. When I was hungry, AK gave me a pamplet on how to lose weight. When I was lonely, AK left me to my thoughts. When I was tired, AK talked to me. When I had nowhere to turn, AK turned on my blinker, When I was cold, AK gave me a fan. When I was diagnosed as obese, AK bought me a sandwhich. Bless you, AK.
funniest thing I have read in a while! I'll save that for future use. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris`I View Post
Good work AK

We have enough hassle running our little site in the UK with a few more than 5000 members, so you do a great job to keep this place running!

Keep up the good work, this place is a gold mine for everything 370z
Thanks. There are so much stuff goes on the background (sometimes), it's pretty stressful . I remember, last month, I was so stressed out with some stuff that was happening on the forum that I lost 8 pounds in ONE WEEK! I really can't take stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceformer View Post
lmfao, you always use that picture! It's hilarious!
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote