View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #544 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
its not that, its that I just dont want to argue Storm. I just don't want to argue about something that its pointless to argue about until we have data. In all honesty, things will be out soon enough man and I'll be very happy to discuss things then.

For the time being I'm tired of the drama, I shouldnt have said anything in the first place. Once all is out and we can actually compare data, then I'm all ears. For the time being, I'm going to wait. Im starting to dread coming in here and its partly my fault.
I still dont understand, after all the talk about their "testing" and yet you guys are about to receive kits that you know MUCH less about compared to the GTM guys. I think this is why we are getting on your (stillen fanboy's)case. Its not in the slightest about insecurity and more about, wtf are you guys smoking?

I get tired of trying to argue about this **** too, but de_dust's post was spot on and just you dismiss it? I think THAT shows who are the insecure bunch. It was just weeks ago that you hated Storm's guts and now that you see he is a man of his word and really brought out some valuable information to the boards (he had great info before his car was released too) everyone all of a sudden has nothing to say.

Other than that, I just wanted to point out that Sam has a crew that apparently does their work right which allows him to be in so many places at once. So nothing is delayed because of other projects.