View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #537 (permalink)
de_dust
Base Member

Drives: 370z black on black
de_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Nope. What I'm saying is that it seems some people are trying to point out how much better one kit is than the other over and over and over again even though their mind is set on that kit. If your mind is set, then why keep trying to justify how much better it is than the other kit? Only reason I can think of is that they are searching for justification since they are still unsure about their decision. Its like when an insecure girl tries to find the flaws in all the other girls to feel better about herself.

Both kits will produce similar power, it will come down to drivability and things like that. On that same subject, Sam has been literally swamped with TT builds, I think he had what? 5 different builds going on at once for the past few weeks. I doubt he has spent as much time as he had liked testing the SC. Unless he has mastered the art of being in 10 different places at once. This entire time, Stillen has been conducting testing and driveability and logging thousands of miles on their kit. Just making an observation.

Time will only tell and thats the end of the story. We KNOW both kits work, we have seen results of that. So all the other theoretical arguments you are having right now are a matter of specifics. Specific information we don't have, yet somehow you find a way to arrive at a conclusion that one kit is better or one way of doing things is better.
1st of, its a forum... a medium to discuss ur opinions and share information... and hopefully as civil as possible..the main goal is to help each other out with what we want to accomplish with our Zs... it doesnt matter if u've set ur preference, what matter is if the information you have presented has some validity...

for example, u'r making a statement that Sam is not having enough time to test the kit... how can you confirm this and how can you assert that he doesnt have techs working for him to help him with the work... perhaps there are 10 sam's at GTM right now... on the other hand, ur using this assumption to imply stillen is doing better testing... are you privvy to how much testing to actually have logged... have you seen any information that has not been presented to everyone else... they do testing and yet they have not provided the statistics to support their tests... so how can you claim that the kit is functioning as designed... i hope you see the fallacies of ur observation ...

it doesnt make sense to me for u to assert insecurities as the reason for the information that was presented... a better analogy would be a dumb pretty girl doing something stupid and saying ur just mad because ur jealous of my prettiness as an excuse for what they did..

all im trying to accomplish is to get more information that will either disprove or confirm the theories that were presented so i can make my decision and help out those who are undecided... information that Stillen actually should already have and for whatever reason has not presented... in fact, the only conclusion i have stated is how it would be illogical for someone to post a deposit at this time with the stillen kit because of the lack of info...
de_dust is offline   Reply With Quote