View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
You're living in florida! Soooooo lucky you can get away with any mod, get a catback + test pipes
>:[
So unfair
I lived in Jersey from '98 to '05 - they once failed the gas cap on my brand new Honda Odyssey and made me go get a new one and then they took the receipt from me so I couldn't return it. Those guys are insane on the inspections up there.

I'm thinking around Christmas time I want to get a full Fast Intentions setup from headers all the way to the rear. So you think CBE and test pipes would be best? I was thinking of going with the HiFlo Cats and the 18" resonators - I don't want to wake the whole county when I fire her up. Maybe I'll ask around in the regional forums if anyone near Tampa has a setup with test pipes.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote