View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

My brother has an ls3 c6 with the z51 package. The vette is very stiff, and he commented that the ride in the 370z was much smoother. I think it really is "just right". Whether or not suspension compliance really matters is a personal thing, but the Z is typically a better daily driver than the c6.

Some additional points to note:
C6 has much better visibility. It's like being in a bubble. The 370 has bad blind spots. Probably one of the worst I've ever been in.

Obviously in terms of straight line speed, it's no contest, especially compared to the ls3. A c5 (non z06) is closer.

Both cars are relatively noisy, but the 370z is a bit quieter (until you drive over loose dirt/gravel, then it sounds like your wheel wells are being sandblasted).

If you are getting factory nav, the vette is LAME (with a capital for all 4 letters!). The nissan unit is infinitely better.

OnStar is LAME too.

The Z's seats are fantastic.
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote