View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #524 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMobile370Z View Post
I would like to see a parts layout of the whole S/C kit to see everything that is included. I could not imagine buying the kit blindly without seeing everything that is included in it.
So would I! LOL

We've actually taken these photos but they looked realy bad and the light/white background made everything way to white and it just didn't look good. We used some of the prototype pieces for those photos and now those parts are on the cars that we're testing with. We're still waiting on some of the final components of the kits to come in but as soon as they get here it is a priority for Josh and I to get everything together for a photo.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote