View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #134 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudafunk View Post
KingZee, the dealership said that my model didn't have those same washers. They did order the parts for me, I saw them, but that was before they (and I) noticed that the range of VINs on that TSB did not match my car's.

I know they took the seat apart too after which they realized that the parts didn't match, and then we all paid closer attention to the TSB to realize that the VIN range didn't match my car's VIN - so for whatever reason, all this IS true.. unfortunately.

For some reason, Nissan hasn't come out with a TSB for the same issue for my VIN range.. maybe they felt the issue wasn't there in my range.

PapoZalsa: I'm PM'ing u.
Makes more sense now, I thought they just looked at the paper and turned you away
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote