View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the effect of the cherry color paint, but I've never really been a brown/red/purple color scheme guy, I tend to black/blue/grays. It's kinda like the pearl white has a hint of pearlescent effect in it. maybe they'll try another color at some point.

Oh yah, I WANT those seats. The exclusivity has me a little concerned when (hopefully not if) it'll make it to the coupe.

I wish I would ever consider buying soft top. Verts don't like me, not since my parents took sis and I from Vegas to Hoover damn with the top down. We were in the unprotected back. I think our eyes were swollen for 5 hours. Faces hurt like hell. It's strained our relationship (parents and verts).
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote